Totem Project | Secure Passwords
Totem is an online platform that offers interactive courses to learn how to increase digital security and privacy. The optimal user experience is currently on your desktop computer. The aim is to support journalists, human rights defenders, and activists use privacy tools and tactics more effectively in their work.
What will you learn? You should walk away from this course knowing:
- What makes a strong password, and why strong passwords are important;
- How to create your own password-creation strategies; and
- How to manage your (strong) passwords:
- What is a password manager, and why use one?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), and why use it?
Click “Read More” below to go to the Totem training course.